COVID-19 & Our Business
In keeping with current health and safety guidelines, please wear a mask to your appointment.
You will be able to remove your mask for your photos after your temperature has been checked.
If you are not feeling well, please let us know and stay home. You can always reschedule when you feel better.
The studio is cleaned between clients. We have hand sanitizer, disinfectant and masks available at the door.
Please help us stay safe and stay open by following these simple guidelines.
We are currently taking in-studio appointments.
- If you have an appointment, but you are experiencing symptoms of Covid-19, please cancel and reschedule when you have been symptom free for 14 days.
- We are taking temperatures. You can do it the easy way or the hard way.
- We are following CDC guidelines for keeping our studio clean. Photography can be a very personal experience. As such, we want our clients to know that were are taking precautions when you visit. Apologies in advance for not shaking your hand, elbow touches are encouraged or a good "namaste" is better.
- We will not be open for walk-ins.
- We will be limited to no more than 3 peeps at a time including the photographer. This is a small space and we don't need to be cozy right now.
- If you are sick, stay home.